DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
collectively all information that you submit to Evenly Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Evenly Ltd, we or us
Evenly Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12794111 whose registered office is at 62 Bluebell Crescent, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 4FA, England;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Evenly Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Evenly Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.evenlybreasts.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
"including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Evenly Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Evenly Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
data is given to us by you; and
data is collected automatically.
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
6. Evenly Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
KEEPING DATA SECURE
8. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
we store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
10. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
14. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Changes of business ownership and control
18. Your data, including name, postal address, email address and phone number (if supplied) may be passed to third party delivery partners for the purposes of order fulfilment, tracking and customs communications only.
20. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
21. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
23. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
24. Before the Website places non-Essential Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar (Cookie Banner) requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Evenly Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of some or all Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
25. This Website may place the following Cookies:
These cookies enable core functionality such as security, verification of identity and network management. These cookies can’t be disabled.
These cookies are used to track advertising effectiveness to provide a more relevant service and deliver better ads to suit your interests.
These cookies collect data to remember choices users make to improve and give a more personalised experience.
These cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better overall analytics.
26. You can choose to enable or disable all but Essential cookies by clicking on the Cookie Settings button on the Cookie Banner and selecting the relevant toggle button.
27. You can also choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
28. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
29. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
30. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
34. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Evenly Ltd by email at email@example.com.